Friday 22 July 2011

Pondering Today...

Today a very good friend reminded me that everything we endure in our lives moulds us into who we are today. There is no-one exactly like me. This wise friend explained that a little sapling tree while pretty and perfectly shaped is in reality rather boring, a bonsai on the other hand is shaped and pruned and crafted after the gardener's design. I think I'm a little like that bonsai. Bits of my life have been pruned away. It has been shaped by situations and circumstances throughout my life. I can see now that my life has been crafted by the Master's hand and today I am the person He intended me to be. Romans 8:28 shows me that all things can work together for good for those called according to His purpose. (My paraphrase). Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment